Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

I guess to make use of  this long short month I've been a scrapping fiend. Or maybe it's just that Miss Mint has been out-doing herself with new products that I just can't stop scrapping with! Or maybe it's because I've been having fun playing with my new camera and just have to do something with this {better} pictures of my sweet children. Anyway, here are some layouts using He Loves:

Credits Here

Credits Here
That second was for a blind scraplift challenge and I am in LOVE with how it turned out! I strayed a little bit from the instructions, but challenges are there to inspire us to scrap, and boy this one did!

And now, prepare to be amazed, because Miss Mint just released Disney-inspired kits, and they are on a HUGE sale! Seriously if you buy the whole bundle it's 40% off! Or you can pick and choose what you want depending on your pictures, but these kits are amazing!


Be sure to check out this huge collection of new products, because you will be amazed. And they are so versatile. And I got more pages done from our Honeymoon album, which is one of the first projects I started when I started digi scrapping. It's been fun returning to those pre-children memories.

Credits Here
Credits Here
Credits Here
And along with the regular Disney Kit she released a Princess Kit, for pictures of Princesses.

Credits Here
Don't you just love that little squish face? Ok, so maybe I'm just a little biased. But seriously, check out those chunky thighs!

And in other news, Leap Day has brought us some real snow in New England. I grew up in the desert, so this practically snow-less winter has seemed a little too normal for me. I think tomorrow we may just have to build Frosty the Snowman (who definitely made another appearance today).

1 comment:

  1. Great pics and pages, as usual! If I am lucky, some of your talents and great ideas will rub off on me ;)

    ReplyDelete